- Silent switching
- Absence of switching transient breakthrough on IT and telephone circuits.
- Stop and Start switching occurs at zero points of voltage waveform
- Thousands of switching cycles can be performed over several years without any mechanical contact wear
- Not sensitive to humidity
- Designed and manufactured to industrial standards
- Can operate either as a centralised system or as a distributed system
- Compatible with all types of electrical heating systems
heaters, radiant panels, heating foil panels, fan convector
heaters, heated floor
boilers, radiant ceiling
- Simple connections without control cabling
Compatible with technical requirements of Electricité De France and other industrial organisations
- Meets requirements of following standards – UTE NCC 70-101, UTE NCC 70-102, UTE NCC 70-103, UTE NCC 93-703, and EMC regulations on radiation and sensitivity
- Indicator lamps used to display operational status
at: inputs and outputs.
- Can be connected to one or more thermostats and can be programmed to provide temperatures for periods of comfort heating and periods of reduced heating
- Can be connected to one or more outdoor sensor-controlled heat regulators
- Can be connected to industry-standard remote control links – "On/Off", "P", "PI", "PID" and fuzzy logic
- Control voltage can be DC at 3 V, 6 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V or 24 Volts or AC at 110 V or 220 Volts.